Hello,

I'm new to LaTeX/LyX so I don't know much of it.
I would like to make use of the chemstyle-package for numbering chemical
schemes and the coumpunds within them, if possible right in LyX by using
TeX-Code. Hopefully someone has experience with this package and can help me.
When I try the procedure for substituting the temporary markers in a eps-scheme
as explained in the package's manual, the temporary markers are recognised, but
the new numbers are listed below the scheme, rather than at the position of the
temporary markers. You can see the result here
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/schemes.png/
Also, this only works when typesetting into .DVI, not into .PDF, which results
in the error "You need to run LaTeX with the equivalent of "pdflatex
-shell-escape". How could I do that with LyX?

I use LyX 2.0 and MiKTeX 2.9 on Windows

Thanks in advance for any help,
Tobias