Rethinking on everything, I think the problem is biber. It seems that
it cannot process your bibtex file, which is why the citekey, not the
properly formatted reference, appears. You need to check both, your
bibtex file as well as your biber installation. BTW, why biber?
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com