Il 21/08/2011 09:35, Liviu Andronic ha scritto:
On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 7:44 AM, irfan ullah<mun...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Can anyone advise me how to reduce table size, fit to the text width. I have
already customized to smaller, smallest size but that does not work.

Please read Help>  User's Guide>  Section 4.5. But I guess you want to
experiment with specifying a fixed width in Column and/or Table-wide
Settings in Table>  Context-Menu>  Settings.

Liviu

Regards,
Irfan

I suggest to write in the preamble

\usepackage{graphics}

and then, just before the tabel

\resizebox{\textwidth}{!}{

and just after the table

}

The result is:

1) if the table is smaller than the text width, then the table size is increased; 2) if the table is bigger than the text width, then the table size is reduced.

Please, look also at the attached file.

Francesco