I just installed Lyx 2.0 (upgraded from 1.6 because of a problem I was
having, although I used it successfully for quite a while) and I can't
export any PDFs, although the message at the bottom says, "Successful export
to format: pdf2". I'm running Windows 7 and have both Acrobat Reader 10 and
Foxit Reader installed, with Foxit being the default.  Also, the only
options I'm seeing under Preferences > File Handling > File Formats > PDF
(pdflatex) are "None" and "Custom".  Please help.

Thanks,
Jane Shevtsov

--
Jane Shevtsov

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers... Each one owes
infinitely more to the human race than to the particular country in which he
was born." --Francois Fenelon, theologian and writer (1651-1715)