On 04/09/2011 12:58 PM, Bernd Kappenberg wrote:
That's what I did - but the lines don't show up.

Here is what the LyX file says when opened in WordPad:

#LyX 2.0 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 413
\begin_document
\begin_header
\textclass scrartcl
\begin_preamble

  \usepackage[ table]{xcolor}

Here is what the LyX file says when opened with LyX (2.0):

%% LyX 2.0.0 created this file.  For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.
%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.
\documentclass[twoside, fontsize=14, headinclude=true, DIV=calc]{scrartcl}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text,Numbers=OldStyle]{Copperplate Gothic Bold}
\setsansfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Comic Sans MS}
\usepackage{geometry}
\geometry{verbose,tmargin=2.7cm,bmargin=2cm,lmargin=2cm,rmargin=2cm,headsep=0.021\textheight,footskip=0.7cm}
\usepackage{rotating}
\usepackage{tipa}
\usepackage{tipx}
\usepackage{textcomp}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{setspace}
\usepackage{esint}

\makeatletter

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% LyX specific LaTeX commands.
\providecommand{\LyX}{L\kern-.1667em\lower.25em\hbox{Y}\kern-.125emX\@}
\DeclareRobustCommand{\greektext}{%
   \fontencoding{LGR}\selectfont\def\encodingdefault{LGR}}
\DeclareRobustCommand{\textgreek}[1]{\leavevmode{\greektext #1}}
\DeclareFontEncoding{LGR}{}{}
\DeclareTextSymbol{\~}{LGR}{126}
\DeclareRobustCommand{\cyrtext}{%
   \fontencoding{T2A}\selectfont\def\encodingdefault{T2A}}
\DeclareRobustCommand{\textcyr}[1]{\leavevmode{\cyrtext #1}}
\AtBeginDocument{\DeclareFontEncoding{T2A}{}{}}

%% Because html converters don't know tabularnewline
\providecommand{\tabularnewline}{\\}
%% A simple dot to overcome graphicx limitations
\newcommand{\lyxdot}{.}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% User specified LaTeX commands.

  \usepackage[ table]{xcolor}

So where are those additional settings hiding?

Bernd

-------- Original-Nachricht --------