Julien Rioux <jri...@physics.utoronto.ca> írta:
>On 06/09/2011 12:09 AM, Csikos Bela wrote:>
> Hello:>
>>
> Is it possible to indicate page number of floating figures automatically?>
> For example:>
>>
> "some text in document (fig. 5, page z)">
>>
> Page number z would be inserted by latex/lyx at compilation.>
>>
> Thanks,>
>>
> bcsikos>
>>

>Absolutely! Please see Section 6.1 of the User's Guide that you find in
>the Help menu.

Thanks Julien.

This was exactly what I thought of.

As I see the varioref package is used for this purpose.
I looked at its documentation and found that the package has starred
versions of vref and vpageref commands (vref*, vpageref*) which prevent
insertion of a space before the reference. It seems that currently the starred
commands can not be inserted through lyx, TeX code has to be used
(which is not a problem). But it could be a feature improvement if they
could be inserted through lyx as well in a future release.

Another issue is that one of my references says 'on this page'  (in the last
line
of the page) but the table float is placed on the next page.
How can I correct this one?

One more question:
The varioref document says that the \reftextbefore etc. commands can be
redefined, but if babel is used it has to be done using babel mechanism.
It gives an example:

\addto\extrasngerman{%
    \renewcommand\reftextfaceafter {auf der n\"achsten Seite}%
  }

What would be the command for magyar (Hungarian) language?
How can I find it out?

Thanks again,

bcsikos