Hi,

I am checking the linkback support of Lyx. I have pasted a graphic from
EazyEdit (that supports Linkback as a client and server) in Lyx and Lyx
wanted to save a file with a .linkback extension. It does not seem to be
able neither to convert it to pdf, nor allow the edition through right-click
+modify the object in another application menu item.

I am using Lyx 2.0.1 and EazyEdit 4. Lyx appears on the supporting
application list of the linkbackproject.org web page. I have also seen
messages by Stefan Schimanski indicating that linkback support is included
in version 1.6. Has it been correctly transported to version 2?

Has anybody been successful to use this functionality?

Regards,

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu