If I remember well, I had some success with oolatex by exporting the
file latex and than executing in a terminal :

mk4ht oolatex myfile.tex

There is also a plugin for OpenOffice that can import latex if I
remember correctly (I do not use OOffice very frequently).

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV

yi...@u-bordeaux4.fr