On 09/18/2011 12:16 PM, Julio Rojas wrote:
> The problem can be twosome. On the one hand, some corrupted temporary
> files created by LyX's compilation can be generating the problem. On
> the other hand, if you compiled a Latex version on the same folder the
> Lyx file is, I think it might be creating some havoc. Le us wait to
> see if the developers can confirm both situations as problem sources.

All temporary files generated by LyX are in the temporary folder and so
are not used again. There might be other files in the original document
folder, e.g., *.sty files, that are needed for compilation, and then you
could have a problem if you just copied the LyX file. But LyX does not
put those there.

My guess is that the problem might have been lyx2lyx issue. But it's
hard to know without more info. This error:

"ist $\unit[1]{\lyxmathsym{\textdegree}C}
                                              $ gleich $\unit[1]{K}$.
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed.

looks to me like a missing units.sty, though.

Richard