"In 10 years time. Perhaps 15, tops. As for 2.0.1, our Windows Installer
maintainer is currently off-line so there will be no binaries (very) soon.
You may want to try Uwe's installer [1], which is currently unofficial but
potentially the official installer in the future."

I hope this doesn't indicate disinterest in the lyx Windows user base by the
lyx development team.  Some of us were basically forced to migrate to
Windows for work reasons and ease of collaboration.  In the past, when a new
release was issued the Windoze binaries were up within a day or two....