> Beamer's pretty good. In what ways is Lecturer better? What are its
> pros and cons? What are its design priorities? What types of
> presentations would best be served by Lecturer?
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt

Steve, Beamer is very powerful for advanced users. For a basic user, you have to
be happy with the existing styles and themes it provides. If you read
"LecturerDemo-" files in the documentation of Lecturer, you will agree that it
is very straightforward to place things (graphics, texts) anywhere on the slide
(along the line of pdfpages). I would say it suits more to teachers for
delivering lectures.

Mukhtar