Hello,

I tried to export a file as an Open Document and got the error message:

An error occurred while running: oolatex "Filename.tex"

Now the error message is not overly descriptive or helpful in figuring out what
the problem might be. All I could find out about this is that the Miktex
program folder contains a file oolatex.exe.

Any suggestions how to solve the problem?
(I appreciate it if you keep your answers understandable and if necessary with
detailed instructions, not like "download ... and set it up in the Lyx
preference menu".)

I installed Lyx 2.0.0 using the Installer Bundle on Windows 7.

Philipp
Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar