Dear list

I am trying to make a module for the threeparttable package but I have some
problems i cannot solve. I am running LyX 2.0.1 on a MacBook Pro with Lion. The
code is

#\DeclareLyXModule[threeparttable.sty]{Threeparttable}
#DescriptionBegin
#Enables the threeparttable environment to ease the use of table notes
#DescriptionEnd
# Author: Andreas Noack Jensen <andreas.noack.jen...@gmail.com>

Format 21

#AddToPreamble
#\usepackage{threeparttable}
#EndPreamble

InsetLayout     Flex:Threeparttable
        LyXType                 custom
        LatexType               Environment
        LatexName               threeparttable
        Decoration              classic
        LabelString             threeparttable
        MultiPar                true
End

Style Tablenotes
        LatexType               Item_Environment
        LatexName               tablenotes
        Font
                Size            Tiny
        EndFont
End

For Some reason the font size statement is completely ignored in the LaTeX code
even though the font i LyX gets smaller. My second problem is, that I get the
"senseless!!!" message when I make a caption in the custom inset. Any ideas
about how to get this to work?

Best regards
Andreas

--
Andreas Noack Jensen
Ph.d.-stipendiat

Økonomisk Institut                      andreas.noack.jen...@econ.ku.dk
Københavns Universitet                  http://www.econ.ku.dk/phdstudent/noack/
Øster Farimagsgade 5, bygning 26        Tlf.: 353 23094
1353 København K