Dear all!

I have a long text on classical mechanics on the Dutch Wikibooks site
(http://nl.wikibooks.org/wiki/Klassieke_Mechanica). I made a pdf version of
this text with Lyx,
which is actually some 280 pages in total.

I recently added some text and now there is one chapter where the index is not
printed, which also
blocs the printing of the index on the whole document. I use a smaller header
file for testing the
chapters separately and all give correct results except the chapter on
'Voorwerpendynamica'
(Dynamics of objects). When testing it separately, all index entries are
collected in the .idx file.
Some space seems also reserved at the end of the document because there are 2
empty pages at the
end, but even without the title 'Index'.

Since the last generated pdf version, I changed from OpenSuSE 11.3 to 11.4,
which means that a lot
of routines have changed. But it is very strange that only one chapter fails.
Removing the added
text does not solve the problem. There is no indication of some error or
warning in the log file.

Sincerely,
Hubert

--