ExecutorElassus <n.andrew.walsh <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I hope I'm asking in the right place, as this seems to be a bug with lilypond
> integration.
>
> Thanks,
>
> EE

Hi,

I can't see how this would be a problem originating from LyX. Try to create a
very simple .tex file and run it through `xelatex'. Does it compile to pdf? If
yes, try a simple .lytex file (essentially a .tex file) and run it through
`lilypond-book --safe --pdf --latex-program=xelatex'. Does it produce a .tex
file? Along the way you should find where the problem really lies.

Cheers,
Julien