Hello,

I have waited a little bit before harassing you again with my Sage
extension problem.

Concerning the possibility of including Sage commands in the math mode, I
have not found any solution.

Is there a Flex-inset type that can be inserted in a math box, without
being interpreted before the compilation of the document by
pdflatex+Sage+pdflatex? When I insert my \sage{} instruction in a math
expression, Lyx tries to interpret what is inside, even if I have set the
inset as Passtrough=1.

I know that I can do it using an ERT but I will have to type the complete
expression in the ERt too in this case :-(  (well, I know that I could type
it in a math box and then copy and paste in the ERT, but I cannot use the
conveniences of Lyx for displayed equations and equation sets even in this
case).

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV