> > Maybe using named colors isn't the problem, but I
> > added that and tried to use urlcolor=royalblue as a hyperref option, and I'm
> > still getting an undefined color error.
>
> Yes, because there are only the default colors defined: white, black, blue,
red, green, magenta,
> cyan and yellow. For further colors, you need to define them by yourself.

Thanks, but I've already done that. I just wanted to know if it was possible to
use the dvips colors for my hyperref options, or use them at all at this point.
I think I didn't make that clear before. Placing

\usepackage[usenames,dvipsnames]{color}

in the preamble is supposed to give access to 68 defined colors beyond the basic
ones you've listed; those are the ones I want.