Hi

I just was confronted by a problem caused by the fact that the preamble as
specified in the document settings is added before the automatically
created preamble entries: the package endfloat overwrites the definitions
of the sideways environment to enable the putting of the floats to the end
of the document. As rotate is added automatically *after* the manual
preamble, this is reverted again, and does not work. I had to manually
insert
\usepackage{rotate} before the \usepackage{endfloat} to make it work.

I don't have any idea how this can be solved, but it cost me some time to
figure this workaround out.

Cheers,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)