LyX folk,

I am attempting to list two simple lemmas, one after the other, without proofs
or any other intervening text. LyX appears not to allow this. If I attempt to
insert the second lemma immediately after the first, no matter what I've tried
the text of the second lemma is simply pulled into the first lemma. The only
(somewhat kludgy) workaround I've found is to insert an ERT comment line
between the two lemmas. This seems sorta like a bug to me, but perhaps it is a
feature whose justification is lost on me. The phenomenon in question is not
unique to lemmas; the same thing happens with theorems, corollaries,
definitions, etc.

Thanks for any info.

Chris Menzel