Hi

I have quite often the preview as well as lyx open, and the outline window
detached. And I thought: wouldn't it be nice, if the preview (in my case
pdf, okular) would navigate synchronous with the navigation based on the
outline window? i.e. a forward lookup (which I did not get to work with
okular... but that is a different story) whenever I click on a section or
graph in the outline?
Probably even better, to have a toggle button in the outline, which specify
the navigation target (LyX, preview or both)?

This would save precious desktop space, as the viewer would simply have to
display the page.

Any comments?

Cheers,

Rainer