On 11/26/2011 05:40 PM, David L. Johnson wrote:
On 11/26/2011 05:22 PM, Charles Reichert wrote:
Hello All,
Come across a problem...When I use display style under Edit > Math > Change Limit Types > Display Style, I can get my lower limit to be directly underneath my summation sign...no problem. How can I get two lower limits directly underneath the summation sign, and the same size? Is that possible?

I usually put a 1x2 matrix in the subscript, and it works well enough.

Make that 2x1

--

David L. Johnson

Some people used to claim that, if enough monkeys sat in front of
enough typewriters and typed long enough, eventually one of them would
reproduce the collected works of Shakespeare.  The internet has
proven this not to be the case.