So the numbering is correct in LyX and incorrect in the pdf? Could you
please send your .lyx file or just a minimum working example (ie a small
file that shows the problem)? Please send it to the list and not just me. I
don't know much about LyX -- I'm just trying to help you ask for help in
the best way.