Hi,
I use the index feature of LyX in a French document. In several places,
I use the "English term|see{French term}" command to make links between
well known English words and their translation in French. In the index,
sometimes it looks like "English term, voir French term" which is
correct, and sometimes it shows "English term, see French term" (see
being in italic) which shouldn't appear in a French document.
I have look at the different entries, and I see no difference between
the ones printing "voir" and those printing "see".
Any idea ?
Thanks
--
Dr. Pascal Francq