 De: Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
<fredericknoro...@gmail.com>
Para: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org; fsug-...@yahoogroups.com
Enviado: martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011 23:20
Asunto: Dimensions too large, in Lyx

Hi all: I'm working on a 420 page book which has a number of pictures
and tables. The error I get is "dimensions too large". Exactly as
described here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg07805.html
Unfortunately while this is solved, the link seems broken. Could
someone guide me pls? A reply to my address too would be appreciated!
FN

FN +91-832-2409490 or +91-9822122436
#784 Nr Lourdes Convent, Saligao 403511 Goa India
http://fn.goa-india.org http://goa1556.goa-india.org

Goa,1556 books now  available via Flipkart: http://bit.ly/rqah4t
Easy to order anywhere in India, pay cash-on-delivery.