Il 03/12/2011 19:16, Xu Wang ha scritto:

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Francesco Menoncin <menon...@eco.unibs.it <mailto:menon...@eco.unibs.it>> wrote:

    Il 03/12/2011 15:11, Waluyo Adi Siswanto ha scritto:
    On 3 December 2011 18:47, Liviu Andronic<landronim...@gmail.com>
<mailto:landronim...@gmail.com>  wrote:
    On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Francesco Menoncin
    <menon...@eco.unibs.it>  <mailto:menon...@eco.unibs.it>  wrote:
    I am working on two pc's Ubuntu 11.01 and Windows 7.
    I have already installed LyX 2.0.2 on Windows 7 and everything is fine (the
    new version works great).
    I have problem with Ubuntu: the "./configure" command works fine, but when I
    use the command "make" the process gives an error after the command

    CXXLD lyx

    and I receive the following message

    /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so.0: undefined reference to
    'g_datalist_get_data'
    /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so.0: undefined reference to
    'g_match_info_unref'
    /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so.0: undefined reference to
    'g_match_info_ref'
    /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so.0: undefined reference to
    'g_variatn_take_ref'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[4]: *** [lyx] Error 1
    make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make: *** [all] Error 2

    Any help?
    Thank you so much
    (qt4 and qt4-dev are both installed - version 4.7.4)

    This may not be sufficient. Try
    apt-get build-dep lyx
    ./configure --enable-build-type=release
    make
    make install

    If you compile for source it will take long.
    Alternative update lyx 2-* to the lates one,  you can use getdeb repository.
    I just update my lyx in Ubuntu 11.10 from getdeb. Only download 7+ MB,
    then your LyX will be updated to 2.0.2 (release 30/11/11).

    waluyo

    Liviu
    That of getdeb is a very good idea... but unfortunately it does
    not work. When I apply it, Ubuntu Software Center starts... and
    tells me that LyX has been installed today, but the version is
    still 2.0.1.
    On the other hand, the solution proposed by Waluyo did not work
    either.

    Francesco

-- ----------------------------------------
    Francesco Menoncin
    Università degli Studi di Brescia
    Facoltà di Economia
    Via S. Faustino, 74/B
    25122 Brescia (Italy)
    Tel: 0039-030-2988806
    Fax: 0039-030-2988837
    E-mail:menon...@eco.unibs.it  <mailto:menon...@eco.unibs.it>
    web:www.eco.unibs.it/~menoncin/  <http://www.eco.unibs.it/%7Emenoncin/>

Maybe posting/attaching the output of ./configure would shed some light?

Here is the output:

configuring LyX version 2.0.2

checking for build type... release

checking for version suffix...

checking what packaging should be used... posix

checking for gawk... gawk

checking for a Python interpreter with version >= 2.3.4... python

checking for python... /usr/bin/python

checking for python version... 2.7

checking for python platform... linux2

checking for python script directory... ${prefix}/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

checking for python extension module directory... ${exec_prefix}/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for suffix of executables...

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes

checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E

checking for ANSI C header files... yes

checking for sys/types.h... yes

checking for sys/stat.h... yes

checking for stdlib.h... yes

checking for string.h... yes

checking for memory.h... yes

checking for strings.h... yes

checking for inttypes.h... yes

checking for stdint.h... yes

checking for unistd.h... yes

checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no

checking what frontend should be used for the GUI... qt4

checking for a good enough C++ compiler... g++

checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes

checking dependency style of g++... gcc3

checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E

checking for gcc... gcc

checking whether we are using the GNU Objective C compiler... no

checking whether gcc accepts -g... no

checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3

checking for extra library directory... NONE

checking for extra include directory... NONE

checking for extra lib+include directory... NONE

checking for main in -lshlwapi... no

checking for main in -lpsapi... no

checking for main in -lgdi32... no

checking whether to use included boost library... yes

checking whether to use included MyThes library... yes

checking size of wchar_t... 4

checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld

checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes

checking for shared library run path origin... done

checking for iconv... yes

checking for iconv declaration...

extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, char * *inbuf, size_t *inbytesleft, char * *outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);

checking zlib.h usability... yes

checking zlib.h presence... yes

checking for zlib.h... yes

checking for gzopen in -lz... yes

checking for QT4_CORE... yes

checking for QT4_FRONTEND... yes

checking for moc-qt4... /usr/bin/moc-qt4

checking for uic-qt4... /usr/bin/uic-qt4

checking for rcc-qt4... no

checking for rcc... /usr/bin/rcc

checking whether NLS is requested... yes

checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt

checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt

checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext

checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge

checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2 or newer... yes

checking for ranlib... ranlib

checking for simple visibility declarations... yes

checking for inline... inline

checking for size_t... yes

checking for stdint.h... yes

checking for working alloca.h... yes

checking for alloca... yes

checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes

checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes

checking for sys/param.h... yes

checking for getpagesize... yes

checking for working mmap... yes

checking whether integer division by zero raises SIGFPE... yes

checking for inttypes.h... yes

checking for unsigned long long int... yes

checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes

checking whether the inttypes.h PRIxNN macros are broken... no

checking whether imported symbols can be declared weak... yes

checking pthread.h usability... yes

checking pthread.h presence... yes

checking for pthread.h... yes

checking for pthread_kill in -lpthread... yes

checking for pthread_rwlock_t... yes

checking for multithread API to use... posix

checking argz.h usability... yes

checking argz.h presence... yes

checking for argz.h... yes

checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes

checking limits.h usability... yes

checking limits.h presence... yes

checking for limits.h... yes

checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes

checking for sys/param.h... (cached) yes

checking for getcwd... yes

checking for getegid... yes

checking for geteuid... yes

checking for getgid... yes

checking for getuid... yes

checking for mempcpy... yes

checking for munmap... yes

checking for stpcpy... yes

checking for strcasecmp... yes

checking for strdup... yes

checking for strtoul... yes

checking for tsearch... yes

checking for argz_count... yes

checking for argz_stringify... yes

checking for argz_next... yes

checking for __fsetlocking... yes

checking whether feof_unlocked is declared... yes

checking whether fgets_unlocked is declared... no

checking for iconv... (cached) yes

checking for iconv declaration... (cached)

extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, char * *inbuf, size_t *inbytesleft, char * *outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);

checking for NL_LOCALE_NAME macro... yes

checking for bison... no

checking for long long int... yes

checking for long double... yes

checking for wchar_t... yes

checking for wint_t... yes

checking for intmax_t... yes

checking whether printf() supports POSIX/XSI format strings... yes

checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... yes

checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes

checking for SIZE_MAX... yes

checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes

checking for CFPreferencesCopyAppValue... no

checking for CFLocaleCopyCurrent... no

checking for ptrdiff_t... yes

checking stddef.h usability... yes

checking stddef.h presence... yes

checking for stddef.h... yes

checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes

checking for string.h... (cached) yes

checking for asprintf... yes

checking for fwprintf... yes

checking for putenv... yes

checking for setenv... yes

checking for setlocale... yes

checking for snprintf... yes

checking for wcslen... yes

checking whether _snprintf is declared... no

checking whether _snwprintf is declared... no

checking whether getc_unlocked is declared... yes

checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes

checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes

checking for CFPreferencesCopyAppValue... (cached) no

checking for CFLocaleCopyCurrent... (cached) no

checking whether included gettext is requested... no

checking for GNU gettext in libc... yes

checking whether to use NLS... yes

checking where the gettext function comes from... libc

checking whether sys/types.h defines makedev... yes

checking sys/time.h usability... yes

checking sys/time.h presence... yes

checking for sys/time.h... yes

checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes

checking sys/select.h usability... yes

checking sys/select.h presence... yes

checking for sys/select.h... yes

checking locale.h usability... yes

checking locale.h presence... yes

checking for locale.h... yes

checking utime.h usability... yes

checking utime.h presence... yes

checking for utime.h... yes

checking sys/utime.h usability... no

checking sys/utime.h presence... no

checking for sys/utime.h... no

checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... no

checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes

checking for mode_t... yes

checking for off_t... yes

checking for pid_t... yes

checking return type of signal handlers... void

checking for size_t... (cached) yes

checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes

checking whether PATH_MAX is defined by header limits.h... yes

checking for chmod... yes

checking for close... yes

checking for _close... no

checking for fork... yes

checking for getpid... yes

checking for _getpid... no

checking for lstat... yes

checking for mkfifo... yes

checking for open... yes

checking for _open... no

checking for pclose... yes

checking for _pclose... no

checking for popen... yes

checking for _popen... no

checking for readlink... yes

checking for strerror... yes

checking for mkdir... yes

checking for _mkdir... no

checking whether mkdir takes one argument... no

checking for sys/select.h... (cached) yes

checking sys/socket.h usability... yes

checking sys/socket.h presence... yes

checking for sys/socket.h... yes

checking types of arguments for select... int,fd_set *,struct timeval *

checking aspell.h usability... no

checking aspell.h presence... no

checking for aspell.h... no

checking for new_aspell_config in -laspell... no

checking whether to use aspell... no

checking for ENCHANT... yes

checking whether to use enchant... yes

checking for HUNSPELL... checking hunspell/hunspell.hxx usability... no

checking hunspell/hunspell.hxx presence... no

checking for hunspell/hunspell.hxx... no

checking for main in -lhunspell... no

checking whether to use hunspell... no

checking for fcntl... yes

checking for library containing gethostbyname... none required

checking for library containing socket... none required

configure: creating ./config.status

config.status: creating Makefile

config.status: creating lyx.1

config.status: creating boost/Makefile

config.status: creating config/Makefile

config.status: creating development/Makefile

config.status: creating development/MacOSX/Makefile

config.status: creating development/MacOSX/Info.plist

config.status: creating development/MacOSX/lyxrc.dist

config.status: creating development/MacOSX/spotlight/Makefile

config.status: creating development/cygwin/Makefile

config.status: creating development/cygwin/lyxrc.dist

config.status: creating development/lyx.spec

config.status: creating intl/Makefile

config.status: creating lib/Makefile

config.status: creating lib/doc/Makefile

config.status: creating lib/lyx2lyx/lyx2lyx_version.py

config.status: creating lib/lyx2lyx/Makefile

config.status: creating m4/Makefile

config.status: creating po/Makefile.in

config.status: creating sourcedoc/Doxyfile

config.status: creating sourcedoc/Makefile

config.status: creating src/client/Makefile

config.status: creating src/client/lyxclient.1

config.status: creating src/Makefile

config.status: creating src/tex2lyx/Makefile

config.status: creating src/tex2lyx/tex2lyx.1

config.status: creating src/support/Makefile

config.status: creating src/frontends/Makefile

config.status: creating src/frontends/qt4/Makefile

config.status: creating config.h

config.status: config.h is unchanged

config.status: executing po-directories commands

config.status: creating po/POTFILES

config.status: creating po/Makefile

Configuration

Host type: i686-pc-linux-gnu

Special build flags: build=release use-enchant

C Compiler: gcc

C Compiler LyX flags:

C Compiler flags: -O2

C++ Compiler: g++ (4.6.1)