On Dec 6, 2011, at 7:50 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>> I'm using the Standard Article class for now. I'd like to change the size of
>> the font that's used for titles and section headings. Where and how do I do
>> that.
>
> If you're sure that you want to do that, look into the 'titlsec' package.
> Liviu

Thanks, Liviu. If I understand what the TeX Live Utility is telling me, the
package is installed.

I've perused the documentation. It addresses LaTeX usage. How do I activate/use
it in LyX?

Eric Weir
eew...@bellsouth.net
Decatur, GA  USA

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. "

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe