On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Guenter Milde <mi...@users.sf.net> wrote:
> On 2011-12-06, Richard Heck wrote:

>> Code for the document header can be added via Local Layout, e.g.:
>
>> AddToHTMLPreamble
>>         // css commands here
>> EndPreamble
>
>> You can put whatever you like there. JavaScript, meta tags, whatever.
>
> I see.
>
> However, it strikes me as an unbalanced approach.
>
> With the "local module" GUI in plaxe, maybe we should either
>
> * remove the "LaTeX preamble" (and use Local Layout with AddToPreamble
>  instead), or
> * add a "HTML Preamble" tab

This second approach seems better. Since we natively support both
LaTeX and HTML output, and apparently both have a potential need for a
Preamble, then it stands to reason to have two different Preambles via
a 'tab' or a 'combobox': HTML output doesn't use the LaTeX Preamble
and vice versa.

Regards
Liviu

--