Hi,

I am new to LaTeX and LyX. I have a document written in MS Word, containing
lots of math equations plus text, and I want to copy it into LyX. Is there any
way to do it? I see that this issue was discussed in the past in this forum,
and the suggestion was to write the doc file in the html format, and then
import the html file into LyX. However, I do not see any option in LyX, to
import or read html. So, how can I make the conversion?

I want to use the Springer svmono class for the final document. I have
installed the class. Will that be possible?

Leslaw