Hi!

I cannot get "PDF (xetex)" output from the attached document which uses the Theorems module. I'm using LyX 2.0.2 and Debian Sid with texlive-xetex. It works fine when not using Theorems.

The error I get is:

"! Undefined control sequence.
\definitionname ->\inputencoding
                                 {latin9}Definition
l.43 T
      his is a definition.\end{defn}
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined."

Sorry about the briefness, I'm just starting to type using a Dvorak keyboard, so I'm extremely slow at the moment...

Best regards and thanks,
Torquil Sørensen