Hi,

I am using Lyx with Bibtex and I  cite in the document with the author-year
style using the natbib style. e.g. (Renfrew 1994). I add page numbers
manually which works fine for me.

However when it comes to the list of references I want Lyx to repeat the
short title cited in the document and adding the full titel afterwards.
This should look like this

Renfrew 1994
C. Renfrew, Hypocrite voyant, mon semblable . . . Viewpoint: Is there a
Place for Aesthetics in Archaeology? Cambridge Arch. Journal 4, 2, 1994,
264-169.

or like this

Renfrew 1994: C. Renfrew, Hypocrite voyant, mon semblable . . . Viewpoint:
Is there a Place for Aesthetics in Archaeology?
Cambridge Arch. Journal 4, 2, 1994, 264-169.

How could my plan work? Thanks for any help
anne