The time comes to compile a document. Perhaps something other than pdflatex is wanted. Clicking on the View-other-formats button produces a list of alternatives. Once another format has been chosen, the icon on the the button changes according to the format chosen. Fine, but now you might want to try another other-format. The button icon includes a little black downwards pointing triangle suggesting that the list of these other formats will be available if the cursor is positioned on the triangle. This doesn't happen. Is this a bug, or does the little black triangle have some other significance?

Also, if I then go to the View menu and select another other-format that way, the View-other-formats button does not change with my new choice, as I would expect it to.

Andrew