On 2012-02-07, Jason Heeris wrote:

> [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding:  --]

> I am using LyX 2.0.0 under Ubuntu 11.10. I'd like to globally change the
> format of the header in the labeling environments (aka. lyxlist in the
> exported TeX source), bsaically bolding the text and increasing the
> allocated indent.

> I realise I can do this on a line-by-line basis, but this seems to defeat
> the purpose of using LyX in the first place. Is there something I can put
> in the preamble to make the change for the whole document?

You might try the "customizable lists (enumitem)" module.
There is an example providing basic documentation and documentation links.

(Menu File>Open, click the [Examples] button in the top-right corner of
the dialogue, open "enumitem.lyx").

If you select the enumitem module, changes via the LaTeX preamble are
possible, too. See the enumitem package documentation for details.

G√ľnter