Thanks,
I have used the correct way and the shortcut works a treat.

> It looks like you do not have a Greek font
> (TeX font in LGR font encoding) matching the main document font.

The above sentence is all Greek to me ( pun intended). But seriously I
would expect the software to take care of these types of details in the
background. There should not be a need for me to add and remove fonts and I
were I to need a symbol from the greek font I would not know how to add it.

Thanks again for the help.

--
Gerhardus Geldenhuis