On 02/11/2012 01:36 PM, Peter Baumgartner wrote:
Ingar,

Thanks for your answer.

You mentioned that you had no problems with very huge pictures. Perhaps it
has to do with the kind of compilation? I compile with pdflatex.

I often get errors in trying to compile a file with pdflatex if I have graphics in it, but typically the problem is with postscript files, for which it has trouble finding sizes. It will typically work fine with ps2pdf. It is certainly worth a try. I can't imagine that there would be a formatting difference between the two methods of export.

--

David L. Johnson

A mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems.
                -- Paul Erdos