In formatting a document using koma-script article class, when I apply the
bibliography environment LyX inserts "References" followed by this on the line
below: "key-1 [1]". What is this? What function does it serve? Not knowing
anything it strikes me as irrelevant to my purposes.

Also, when I compile to pdf I get a single line stranded at the bottom the
page. I didn't think this could happen in latex. How do I remedy it?

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"A man should be in the world as though he were not in it
so that it will be no worse because of his life."

- Wendell Berry