On Thu, 16 Feb 2012, the wise Richard Heck wrote:

Try putting together a maximally simple version and see if that works. If not, post it here.

Thanks for the hint! Problem solved.

I managed to narrow it down and discovered eventually that the problem was with the characters with accents in the bibtex database. After correcting that I've now two bibliographies.

Regards,

Marco

--
When I'm gone, boxing will be nothing again.  The fans with the cigars and
the hats turned down'll be there, but no more housewives and little men in