>> I want to export to archive (zip) from export menu.
>> An error popped up. What is that, how can export it in archive file?
>> This is in windows 7, LyX 2.0.2
>
> Please run lyx from a terminal and you should get more output.

Running LyX from window terminal does not give any information,
however I can find from the message window in lyx (attached), LyX
cannot find the file.
(the file name is complicated)

Then I saved as newfile1.lyx, then export to archive. Now successful.
Is this because the file name is too long or complicated ?

I tried to change the file name (the last number with 12) other the
same, also not successful.

Regards
waluyo