On 02/20/2012 08:25 AM, Eric Weir wrote:

I have been compiling for printing with xetex. After the first use, the "view other formats" button on the toolbar is greyed-out, and I have to go to the menu to get access to the command--actually, to a submenu. The button would be so much easier. The "view pdflatex" button is recyclable. Why not the "other formats" button?

I think this is a bug that has previously been reported, but I can't remember if it's been fixed. Please check 2.0.3 when it is out, and if it's still there report it on trac.

Richard