“"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen
Wright<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/589113/stephen-wright/you-cant-have-everything-where-would-you-put-it>
”  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/quotes?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=quotes&utm_campaign=apps>

 Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=17&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_17>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=17&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_17>

2012/2/25 Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com>

> On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Cyril Dupuis <cyril.h.dup...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Yes, french Babel is loaded, and the french normal "..." has no
> non-breaking spaces  as english form has.
> >
> Then I'm not sure. French Babel seems to say that the ellipsis should
> be the same as in English. If you simply need three subsequent dots,
> why don't you insert directly '...' (three dots)? Perhaps someone else
> can help.
>
> Lyx automatically replace the 3 dots  with ellipsis :/
you can have a look here for the reference
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Points_de_suspension (french)

> > My question about replace simple space with non-breaking spaces is to
> quote a verbatim.
> >
> I'm not sure what exactly you mean, but I don't think that 'verbatim'
> concerns itself at all with non-breaking spaces and other miscellanea.
>

> > For exemple: "I'm very glade to be here" (N, L45)
> > I need a non-breaking spaces between "N," and "L45" to avoid this:
> > "I'm very glade to be here" (N,
> > L45)
> > I did type the text and so I'd like to use find/replace if possible...
> >
> If you need non-breaking spaces in those places, simply insert
> 'protected spaces' as I suggested earlier. Even manually it shouldn't
> take very long. You can use 'Advanced find & replace' to replace with
> 'ctrl+space', but you need to find a suitable 'find' pattern.

With find/replace, lyx makes no difference between space and non-breaking
space, and this is my problem...
I try to edit the source code, but with no results