I've written a documment, using the book Koma-Script class. I need to
put some specific margins in my document, so I indicated the space in
this option for that in my document.

But my problem is that when each chapter begins (also in the index), lyx puts
the name of this chapter with too much top margin, and not the same that I've
put and that is in the page where no chapter begins.

I need to change this margin, in the index as well as in the beginning of the
each chapter in my document.

If anyone can help me, I would really be grateful.

By the way, I'm from Spain, is there any mailing list similar to this in
Spanish?

Thank you.