On 21.03.2012 16:56, Marc de Bruijn wrote:
Jerry<lanceboyle<at>  qwest.net>  writes:

On Jan 3, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Pavel Sanda wrote:

Olivier Ripoll wrote:
I reported the very same sysmptoms a few weeks ago but until now it seems I
was the only person to see it, although I could see it on 2 machines
(different OS versions of windows, different CPU different graphic cards).
So I am somehow glad it's happening to you (sorry).

You're probably missing some libraries, are you getting any errors when running
./configure?

--
MdB

Hi,

I'm using binaries and tried both Uwe and Joost versions with exactly same result.

Best regards,

Olivier