Find below.
Thanks Stefano.
You are right is has strange characters. I migrated my entire library from
Mendeley. I guess the encoding did not go well. I would rather switch the
reference manager than redo all references because the database is huge. I
hope the biblatex+biber combination will help

@ARTICLE{Jha2009,
  author = {Jha, Raghbendra and Bhattacharyya, Sambit and Gaiha, Raghav and
Shankar,
 Shylashri},
  title = {{“Capture� of anti-poverty programs: An analysis of the
National
 Rural Employment Guarantee Program in India☆}},
  journal = {Journal of Asian Economics},
  year = {2009},
  volume = {20},
  pages = {456--464},
  number = {4},
  month = sep,
  doi = {10.1016/j.asieco.2009.03.003},
  isbn = {1049-0078},
  issn = {10490078},
  keywords = {Capture Poverty India},
  url = {
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/B6W53-4VY2C8H-1/2/7ee81d588faaf47a92855ffd6bfba464
http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1049007809000311}
}

Shylock Muyengwa | PhD Candidate & Managing Editor
School of Natural Resources & Environment| Center for African Studies
University of Florida P O Box 112100 | Gainesville, FL 32611-2100
Office 352.273.4751| Fax 352.392.2435|Home352.846.5459| Google 352.575.0160
Skype shylockmuyengwa
P Before printing this e-mail think if it is necessary.