Hello again,

I believe I didn't clear it out well. I meant a shortcut for the
"eqnarray" not the equation numbering.

The default of your stated functions are:

math-number-line-toggle: Alt+M Shift+N
math-number-toggle: Alt+M N

both of which do the same thing; I already use the second one for
numbering.

Note: LyX 2.0.3 on Ubuntu 10.04

Thanks again

--