Hi all,

I'm using  Lyx 2.0.3 on a Windows 7 Pro 64 system and i have some serious
problems with copy/paste: I often can't copy/paste floating objects (Lyx
refuses to paste the object if i press ctrl+v), cross references,  labels
or formulae (lyx inserts them as plain text) within the _same_ document. I
recently updated Lyx from 2.0.1 to 2.0.3, but the problem still exists.
Sometimes it helps to close lyx or even restart the pc, then copy/paste
works properly again.
So far i found nothing about this in the archives and only some postings
in other forums:
http://www.latex-community.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19635
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/43149/copy-and-paste-disabled-in-lyx-2-0
In the latter, it is claimed that it might be an issue with the 64bit
Windows. Is this true? Is there chance that this bug is resolved soon?

Cheers,
Reimar