On 04/19/2012 05:25 AM, Radhakrishna chivukula wrote:
Hello all,

From last 2 days I am trying to download the binary version of Lyx on my pc (Windows XP), but i am not successful yet.
Is the problem with the server or anyother issues?

I am about to write my thesis, so I am worried about it.
Can I download lyx from some other server?
I had tried the following link, as mentioned in the lyx website.

ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/2.0.3

Any kind of help regarding this will be appreciated.

It seems to be working fine here. There may be some issue with a firewall somewhere.

There are other mirrors, which you can find under "mirrors" here:
    http://www.lyx.org/Download

Richard