Hi,

I have a problem which already is several days old: In a long document
with many floats I suddenly find the error message "Paragraph ended
before
\@Msect is complete" (it has also shown as "Paragraph ended before
\Foreignlanguage is complete"). I've divided the original document into a
parent document and several children, but to no avail. The LaTeX code Lyx
generates for that troubled area is:

\subsubsection{Ejecución del {}``yakusoku renzoku fukyu'' kumite\label
{sub:Execution-of-the}}

\subsection{%
\begin{figure}
\caption{El ritual general ya ha tenido lugar y se adopta la posición
yoi.}

\end{figure}
}

\clearpage{}

\subsection{%
\begin{figure}
\caption{}

\end{figure}
}

\clearpage{}

\subsection{%
\begin{figure}
\caption{}

\end{figure}
}

\clearpage{}

\subsection{%
\begin{figure}
\caption{Se adopta la posición yoi antes de realizar el ritual final.}

\end{figure}
}

\clearpage{}

Lyx adds a \subsection command before each figure float here, but I can't
understand why.

The same happens with \pagebreak instead of \clearpage.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

Antonio García