I had this one pretty regularly, also working parallely on two systems. You don't have to touch every single citation. You have to go into the bibliography-entry in your lyx file (i. e., the field linking to the bibtex-file, the one you insert at the place where you want the bibliography to appear) and delete the bibtex-file-reference, probably close and save, open again and re-insert the link to your local bibtex-file. Eventually, the entries will show up again after processing your lyx-file. Quite annoying one, this procedure, but at least for me this worked.

Kind regards,
Felix