El 04/05/2012 11:06 a.m., James Sutherland escribió:
LyX users,

I am trying to create a "local layout" that allows me to change the font. This is what I have so far:

    Format 35

    Style Revision

    CopyStyle Standard

    LatexName textcolor{red}

    LatexType Command

    Font

    Color Red

    EndFont

    End

The problem is that this applies to an entire paragraph. How do I apply this to only a few words/sentences within a paragraph?

Thanks,

James

I don't see the point for doing this. Is it not easier to select the text you want to change, then press the style button (the "ab" one) and finally choose whatever you want? I mean I can change font family, color , style etc

Alex