El 10/05/2012 08:33 a.m., Paul A. Rubin escribió:
UD<ehud.kaplan<at>  gmail.com>  writes:

     Is there a way to color (and make clickable) only URLs, but not
     citations?
     When I use the Document/Settings/PDF properties, both URLs and
     citations are colored and are clickable.
     Thanks,
     Ehud Kaplan

Assuming your text is black, you can add 'citecolor=black' as an additional
option for hyperref.  Citations will still be clickable, but they'll be
"colored" black.

Paul

I think Mr. Ehud means to have the citation in one color i.e black as you suppose, but the URL in another color i.e blue as in:

some authors, title, publication, available at _http://somewhere.com_

I agree that the full citation should be clickable.

Alex