I'd like to use the facilities of the xr-hyper package to
cross-reference equations (or other things) labelled in another doc
and at the same time create a pdf (using xetex) with the whole
hyper-ref stuff (using the hyperref package).

The problem is, the xr-hyper pack should be loaded on the preamble
BEFORE hyperref, otherwise errors such as "Paragraph ended before ...
was complete" can appear.

The only place I can order LyX to load xr-hyper is on the doc's local
preamble, but in this case, the package will be loaded always after
hyperref.

Is there any way I can circumvent this limitation?

Thanks.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Registered Linux user # 153741